1. Each room having 1King Size bed which is strictly for double occupancy. 1 kid below 10 yrs. stay & meals complimentary (without extra bed).Rs.500.00 will be charged additionally for above 10 yrs. per night.However, no extra cot will be provided.
2. In case of driver’s accommodation, Rs.1000.00 will be charged per night additionally.
3. Booking is confirmed only against the Full Payment in advance(excluding all taxes).
4. Guests cannot occupy the room without any valid pass, ID card (Passport/ Voter Id Card/ Aadhaar card/Driving License) and the pass, ID card has to be shown at the time of entry/check-in.
5. PAN Card is not valid. In case of double occupancy both person have to show their individual ID Card.
6. All guests should carry the government ID card (except pan card) at the time of check in. if they can't show the ID card, rooms will not be allotted for those guests
7. Couples are requested to show their marriage proof before check-in. Unmarried couples are not allowed to take rooms.
8. Check in time: 12:00 p.m.
9. Check out time:11:00 a.m.
Early Check in: In case of early check in prior to 9.00 am, an extra 100% charge of a room tariff per night will be added to your accommodation bill;
In case of early check in from 9.00 am – 11.30 pm, an extra 50% charge of a room tariff per night will be added to your accommodation bill;
Late Check – out: In case of late check out after 11.15 am to 12.30 pm, an extra 50% charge of a room tariff per night will be added to your accommodation bill;
In case of late check out after to 12.30 pm, an extra 100% charge of a room tariff per night will be added to your accommodation bill;
1. Payment for accommodation and additional service can be made via transfer, or with Visa, Master card or Credit cards.
2. Booking of accommodation is non-transferable.
3. If due to natural calamity or strike, the visitors are unable to visit the Moram, the booking money will be refunded after deduction of service charge @10% of the booking amount at the discretion of the management. But in such case an application for refund had to be made showing the reason which must be a valid one. And in case of any unavoidable circumstances, if the authority will unable to provide rooms or have to cancel the booking, the full amount will be refunded to the guest.
4. No duplicate permit cum money receipt will be issued in case of loss and damage of the same. So the permit should be preserve carefully.
More than25(twenty-five) days – 80% refund.
Before15(fifteen) days – 60% refund.
Before 07(seven) days– 20% refund.
Less than 07(Seven) days – No refund.
Calculation of refund will only be done upon the Basic Amount.
Refund will be admissible only upon production of the original reservation slip.
Clear Days means that the date of occupation and the date of cancellation would not be counted.
1. Moreover, SUNDAYS & HOLIDAYS would not be excluded for calculation of cancellation charges. * Rate of Service tax may be revised as per Govt. of India orders and rate of Luxury tax may be revised as per Govt. of WB orders.
2. In case of cancellation of booking made through online system admissible amount will be refunded automatically in the account from which payment was made. In other case, an application should be made for refund as admissible stating Name of booking person, Bank name, Branch name, Account No. and IFSC Code.
1. Any damage to hotel property, whether accidental or willful, is the responsibility of the registered guest for each particular room. Any costs associated with repairs and/or replacement will be charged to the credit card of the registered guest.
2. Moram Administration will check the articles inside the room before the visitors vacate it.
1. Moram has fire extinguishers and clearly visible evacuation routes.
2. Carrying of firearms or any inflammable materials inside the MORAM is strictly prohibited.
3. No pets are allowed inside the centre.
4. The power supply in this rural area is very irregular. Guests are requested not to run AC, geyser during the generator service as back up system may collapse.
1. To ensure all the guests’ comfortable and safe stay, smoking is strictly prohibited in the hotel rooms. Smoking is allowed only in special areas of Moram designated for that purpose. Following this rule allows us to maintain the safety and security of our Guests. We are thankful for your understanding
2. Drinking is not allowed in public places.
3. Drinks not to be offered to the people working for us.
1. Moram aims to promote new and innovative approaches to build livelihood opportunities in this rural area through community action. As it is situated in a remote area where most of the villagers have no electricity supply or running water facility; the place is far from the town so some times you may experience some inconveniences like mobile network issues, frequent power cut and irregular wi- fi. Your cooperation is highly solicited in this regard.
2. No indiscipline or nuisance inside the Moram will be tolerated. If any visitors commit indiscipline or nuisance inside the Moram, he/she will be forced to leave the place.
3. The food produce is either organically grown at the resort or sourced from the local market. Everything else has to be sourced and provided from Bolpur or Kolkata as Debanandapur is quite remote and nothing is available without prior notice.
4. Our mission is to develop the culture, craft and sustainable dimensions of rural life, as a means to viable livelihood opportunities for low-income rural communities. Most of the staffs are working here are artisans and they have no formal training.They are here to serve you. Please treat them with respect.
5. Outside food and drinks are not allowed in the hotel premises.
The visitor on our website please take a note that your name, email address and other personal information submitted on our website may be stored with us and may also appear on the website. Like other platforms our server log files also receives general information such as IP address of the visitor, cookie etc. For the financial transactions by credit cardKARIGARLINE MARKETING PRIVATE LIMITED.Uses a 3rd party secure payment gateway provided by “PayU” and the credit card details are ‘not stored’ with, instead theKARIGARLINE MARKETING PRIVATE LIMITED.Information is securely stored and encrypted with Visa/MasterCard.Smart Cookies.
We use 'Cookies' to keep track of your current shopping session to personalize your experience and so that you may retrieve your shopping cart at any time. 'Cookies' are tiny text files which our Website places on your computer's hard drive to store information about your shopping session and to identify your computer.
Cancellation can be done within 24hours of the order placed. Return can be requested with 7 days of the order received and refund will be done through online mode in 5-6 working days.
Shipping will be done within 24 hour of the order placed and delivery will be done with 5-6 working days.
34 Phul Bagan, Garia, Kolkata – 700086 , firstname.lastname@example.org , 9830378944.